Moore Air provides a wide-range of HVAC cooling services to keep your home or business comfortable throughout the year, especially during the hot summer months in Texas.
Whether you need to install a new HVAC system, or your current system needs an upgrade, repair, maintenance, or assessment, you can rely on Moore Air to handle the job for you.
Our trained, professional service technicians will work with you to assess your needs and help guide you through the selection process to develop the right solution for your home or businesses’ cooling needs on budget.
We provide repairs, maintenance, and installation on most major brands and models. Our residential and commercial cooling services include:
At Moore Air we offer fast and dependable repairs on your HVAC system to meet your air conditioning needs. We realize that unexpected HVAC system failures can create a huge inconvenience to the daily operations of your home or business, and this often creates a burden on your finances. With this in mind, we strive to provide you with the most cost-efficient solutions that will restore the operation of your air conditioning system in a timely manner.
We offer AC repairs and service on most major brands and models for commercial and residential HVAC systems including:
- Central AC Units HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning) systems
- Heat pump cooling systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Split systems
- Mobile home units
- High-energy efficient units available up to 21 SEER
What Is Wrong with My AC System?
Many things could possibly go wrong with your air conditioner, such as:
- Dirty coils: The evaporator and compressor coils in your AC system can accumulate dirt and dust over time, causing it to be less efficient and unable to work at its full potential. This can cost you hundreds in energy bills but can be addressed and avoided by scheduling annual maintenance checks with our AC technicians.
- Wear and tear: Any equipment with moving parts is going to take a great deal of wear and tear as time goes on. When checked frequently and replacing smaller parts as necessary, this can extend the life of your system by years. Failure to do this, however, can result in a domino effect of other, much larger issues taking place down the line. This can mean more expensive repairs or the replacement of your entire AC unit altogether.
- Refrigerant leaks: A critical ingredient in what makes your AC function, your system cannot cool your home with refrigerant leaks any more than you could drive your car with a significant oil leak – it may be possible for a short while, but is damaging to the system over a long term.
- Dirty air filters: To avoid causing the evaporator coils in your unit to freeze, air filters on your air conditioning system should be changed or cleaned every month – even more frequently for pet owners.
Signs that Your Air Conditioning System Needs Service
- Is cold air not blowing out of your air registers even though you set your thermostat to cool?
- Do you notice that some rooms in your home heat or cool slower than other rooms?
- Do some rooms not cool at all?
- Have you noticed a spike in your energy bill?
- Have you noticed watermarks on your ceiling?
- Has your AC system totally stopped running?
If you notice any of these signs, you should call Moore Air as soon as possible. Every component of your AC system is connected, so one malfunctioning part could lead to further damage if it’s not addressed in time.
Our highly-trained technicians can often assess and complete repairs on your air conditioning system during the same day. Call us now to schedule a service call or fill out our online form to request service.
At Moore Air we offer a variety of options for you to consider when you need to install a new air conditioning system or upgrade an existing AC unit for your home or business. We install most major brands, and we provide products that offer a wide range of energy-efficiency ratings. Product warranties and special promotions are often available and may vary depending on the manufacturer and time of purchase. You can rest assured that when you request an estimate from Moore Air, our trained, professional service technicians will work with you in a timely manner to assess your HVAC needs and explore the best options available for your situation.
We realize the cost involved in replacing or installing a new HVAC system can often create a burden on your finances. With this in mind, we strive to provide you with the most energy and cost-efficient solutions to take care of your air conditioning needs. We provide free estimates on the purchase of a new unit and installation. We also offer 100% financing on the purchase of a new unit with an easy credit approval process.
We offer AC installations on most major brands and models for commercial and residential HVAC systems including:
- Central AC Units- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Split systems
- Mobile home units
- High-energy efficient units available- up to 21 SEER
Call us now to schedule a free estimate or fill out our online form to request service.
Moore Air offers routine preventative maintenance services on your home and business’ A/C system to help it run at peak performance and remain cost-efficient all year around. Similar to how a car needs a routine oil change or tune-up, your HVAC system needs routine maintenance to make sure it runs properly and lasts as long as possible. Preventative maintenance performed on your system helps decrease the system’s need for service repairs, which can help you avoid unexpected repair costs throughout the year.
Routine maintenance includes the following types of service:
- HVAC system tune-up (a thorough safety and maintenance check)
- Filter replacement
- ESA (Energy Savings Agreement)*
*Our ESA (Energy Savings Agreement) Program offers a semi-annual preventative maintenance service for all types of HVAC systems. Several benefits are covered in the program under one annual fee including:
- Discounted cost for two maintenance checks-a spring and fall HVAC system safety and maintenance check-up
- Priority service customer status
- Discounts on parts
Contact us to schedule a routine air conditioning maintenance service call or to sign-up for our ESA program.
Moore Air offers routine residential and commercial HVAC inspections for the sale or purchase of your home or business property. An HVAC inspection is a thorough review and testing of heating and cooling equipment that will help identify repair or replacements needs of the building’s existing unit.
HVAC inspections include the following:
- Test the thermostat’s calibration
- Check air filter
- Inspect blower components
- Test for correct airflow through units and home
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect areas where equipment is located
- Inspect equipment condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils for air conditioning units
- Evaluate system starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Evaluate temperature differentiation
- Test refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains and drip pan
- Examine heating and air conditioning equipment versus air handler for proper match
- Evaluate heat pump heating mode and defrost cycle
- Evaluate operation of backup heating source
- Examine heat exchanger, ignition, and burner assemblies
- Test venting and clearances
- Test combustion air
- Test gas pressure and piping
Upon completion of your HVAC inspection, the technician will provide you with a completed report of all elements examined and their findings. They may also include recommendations as to performance and efficiency-improving repairs which will help your systems improve their function.
Contact us to schedule an HVAC system inspection.